Online Induction (Nambour RSL)
This online induction course was developed exclusively for the Nambour RSL by Club Training Australia. Use this landing page to enrol your staff in the course.
- Induction take approximately 3 hours online to complete
- Based on Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010
- Covers important aspects of the Award, Fairwork Act and National Employment Standards (NES)
- Covers legislative aspects of working in at the Nambour RSL (gaming, food safety, smoking, RSA, RSG)
- Covers specialised aspects of community clubs (membership, signing in, customer service, working with a board of directors)
- Covers relevant state and federal legislation (privacy, EEO, workplace harassment, spam)
- Covers WHS, how to use fire fighting equipment and emergency procedures
- Contains true/false and multiple choice questions to reinforce learning
- Upon completion, generates a certificate and declaration to be signed by the employee and placed in their personnel file
Please contact the help desk on FREECALL: 1800 653266 if you have any difficulties enrolling your staff.